Thursday 22nd June 2017
10am - 4pm, Shenley Brook End School, Milton Keynes
This workshop aims to support arts and cultural organisations and practitioners to develop and build partnerships with schools. Led by Artswork School Liaison Managers, the day will focus on recent changes and developments in the formal education sector
Offering strategies for gaining access to decision makers in schools, a refreshed awareness on the value of partnerships, key education language and a focus on Arts Council England’s Quality Principles, this day will leave you equipped to build on and develop your offering for both primary and secondary schools.
- Any arts and cultural organisation that wants to build their knowledge of working with schools
You will gain:
- An update on Progress 8 and the latest curriculum reforms
- Information on how you can support schools in developing their pupil’s Social, Moral, Spiritual and Cultural development
- Practical ideas for developing your offering to primary and secondary schools
- Q&A session with senior leaders working in schools
Places on this course are charged at the subsidised rate of £70 per person. This subsidy is available to individuals and organisations working in the south east region*, as part of Artswork’s South East Bridge Programme. The usual cost of places on this course is £130 per person.
Book your place below. If you work outside of the south east region and wish to attend this course, or would like further advice and information, please contact Miranda Hewitt-Green at [email protected] / 02380 332491
*The South East region is defined as covering Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth, Southampton, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes, Surry, East & West Sussex, Brighton & Hove and Kent (excluding Medway and the districts of Gravesham, Dartford and Swale)
|Venue||Shenley Brooke End School Milton Keynes|
|Start date||Thursday 22nd June, 2017|
|End date||Thursday 22nd June, 2017|