Arts Award’s unique qualifications support young people to develop as artists and arts leaders by expanding their creativity, leadership and communication skills.
Open to anyone aged up to 25, Arts Award has 5 levels and embraces all interests. Throughout their award young people learn to work independently, helping them to prepare for further education and employment.
Arts Award is managed by Trinity College London in association with Arts Council England working with 10 regional Bridge organisations. Artswork is part of this network, funded by Arts Council England, who lead on Arts Award regional development.
Arts Award is just one of the ways we can help your organisation meet Arts Council England’s Cultural Education Challenge.
Got a question about Arts Award? Visit here or call the Helpdesk on 02078 206178
Want to contact someone at Artswork regarding development or support for Arts Award in the South East? Email [email protected] or call 02380 332491
Cumulative Award History April 2012 to February 2017
- 19th June, 2017 This Wednesday is National Writing Day! Put your pen to paper and join in
- 13th June, 2017 Want to train as a Bronze and Silver Arts Award adviser? Book your place now for Bicester, 29 June
- 12th June, 2017 Call for proposals for Mozfest 2017 | Closes 1st August
- There are no Arts Award events upcoming at the moment.
- 6th June, 2017 Strike a Pose! Arts Award engagement with families at Brighton Photo Biennial
- 25th October, 2016 Oxfordshire Short Breaks Scheme
- 21st June, 2016 Arts Award in Brighton and Hove Libraries
- There are no Arts Award training courses upcoming at the moment.