How is Arts Award managed?
Who are Trinity College London?
What is Artswork’s ‘SE Bridge role’?
What is an Arts Award Training Agency?
A Training and Support agency is contracted and licensed by Trinity to provide a support package across defined geographical areas. Current Training and Support Agencies in the South East are:
- Oxfordshire Youth Arts Partnership (OYAP) – covering the areas of Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, Milton Keynes, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Portsmouth and Southampton
- Julie Neville – covering Kent , Surrey, Sussex, Brighton and Hove
In addition there are 4 training agencies in the region, contracted and licensed by Trinity College London to deliver public and in-house Arts Award adviser training courses within a certain geographical area. Training agencies are:
- Culture Shift – West Sussex, East Sussex cultureshift.org.uk
- Oxfordshire Youth Arts Partnership (OYAP) – Oxfordshire and Milton Keynes oyap.org.uk
- Peer Productions – Surrey peerproductions.co.uk
- Julie Neville – Kent artsawardkent.co.uk
- Creative Junction – Berkshire and Buckinghamshire creativejunction.org.uk
- Artswork – Hampshire, Isle of Wight , Portsmouth and Southampton artswork.org.uk