Ideal if you work directly with children and young people in the arts and creative sectors.
Understanding challenging behaviour and the best ways to cope with it is essential to any youth arts project. This one-day course looks at how you can create a positive environment from the offset, and get the most out of your young people! Together we will provide support and address any issues within your own projects that you would like to discuss.
- Examining the potential causes of challenging behaviour
- Developing strategies for transforming challenging behaviour
- Troubleshooting 101 – discuss personal concerns or previous experiences and learn how to manage these more effectively in the future
- Understanding behavioural issues, their causes and their preventions
- Flexible and responsive approaches to use in your own work
Upcoming course dates:
We can also offer this course in-house anywhere in the UK, for up to 25 people