Ideal if you are developing and delivering participatory projects for young people in the creative and cultural sector
This new course considers the different ways in which young people participate and engage with projects and the quality of their experience.
The day will leave you with a toolkit of approaches to developing projects ensuring authentic engagement for young people on a level that is meaningful to them. You will consider participatory practice, exploring frameworks and models that will help you identify the ways in which young people can participate in creative and cultural projects, and support you to provide opportunities for them to influence and collaborate on the work that you are developing and delivering.
The course will also look at how to plan and evaluate the quality of your offer to young people and how this can be developed to support the creation of “high-quality arts and cultural learning experiences for, by and with children and young people”.
- Approaches to engaging young people in your participatory projects
- A toolkit for ensuring meaningful engagement
- Models and frameworks of participation
- Approaches to identifying and meeting the needs of young people
- Evaluation techniques
- Tools for creating a successful creative or cultural project with, for and by young people
Upcoming course dates:
We can also offer this course in-house anywhere in the UK, for up to 25 people