Ideal if you want to learn more about becoming a freelance practitioner in the youth arts and cultural sector
An all-round introduction to becoming a successful freelance practitioner working with young people in the arts and cultural sectors. You have the passion and the ability, and now is the time to take that leap. This course is designed to make sure you have the know-how to develop and deliver best practice work as a solo professional.
We will guide you through the process of project management as you build up your arsenal of skills. Let us share our knowledge on a range of topics to make you attractive to prospective funders, partners and commissioning organisations.
You will gain:
- The need to know on current legislation, health and safety
- Understanding on being inclusive: diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities
- A personal skills audit – identifying your strengths and weaknesses
- Knowledge on partnership working – how to get the most out of your collaborative projects
- Evaluation techniques and an overview on project management
We can also offer this course in-house anywhere in the UK, for up to 25 people
More information can be found here