We are here to connect you to arts, culture and heritage opportunities, share useful links and advice on getting into the industry and offer courses and accreditations to help you mould your talent and passion into something tangible for the future. If you are aged 15-25 and interested in finding out more about the arts, whether it’s as a spectator or something more, then you’ve come to the right place!
- 15-25 voice – hear from young people in the industry
- Apprentices & Trainees – want to be a Creative Apprentice or Trainee?
- Arts Award – interested in doing your Arts Award?
- Submit content – make your voice heard and share your story
- Jobs – browse job opportunities in the industry
- Useful websites - full of hints and tips to help you on your creative journey
- Get social - connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
What careers are available to me in the arts & cultural industries?
Do you work with 15-25 year olds?
Register with the English National Youth Arts Network and join others using the arts in their work with children and young people.
- 23rd August, 2017 A Level results show 2% drop in arts subjects
- 7th August, 2017 Employment in cultural sector up 20% in last five years
- 7th August, 2017 Disadvantaged pupils 'falling further behind', study finds
- There are no 15-25 events upcoming at the moment.
- There are no new 15-25 downloads available at the moment.
- There are no 15-25 training courses upcoming at the moment.