The Artswork team are proud to support you on your Artsmark journey
“The Development Day was very focused; both enjoyable and informative, and I now feel I have a much clearer view of the process. I am looking forward to getting underway with our Statement of Commitment once we have shared our findings with the staff. It’s reassuring to know that once that is submitted there is a support network in place to guide us through the case study aspect.”
– Deirdre Carolin, Arts Co-ordinator, Georgian Gardens C.P. School
As an Artsmark setting in the South East, your school or educational setting has access to:
- Artsmark Development Day Training – this is a required training day for two members of school staff, one of whom must be a member of your Senior Leadership Team.
- An optional one-time review of, and written feedback on, your draft Statement of Commitment by a member of the Artswork team before submission to Arts Council England.
- The option of a telephone support session with one of our expert trainers, to give you feedback and advice on your final Statement of Impact (formerly Case Study), before you submit it to Arts Council England for assessment. Upcoming sessions are listed on our Training and Events page.
- After your setting’s Development Day you will be offered the chance to join our Artsmark Basecamp, granting you the opportunity to network with settings in your region and access support documents.
- Video conference support is offered via Zoom Room, allowing your setting to receive advice for either your Statement of Commitment or Statement of Impact (formerly Case Study) from our expert trainer, alongside up to 10 Artsmark settings. See our events page for upcoming dates.
In addition, our Connecting With Culture website has been designed to help South East education settings like you connect with local arts venues and cultural organisations. Check out the organisations local to your setting and make contact via the website’s online form for help embedding arts and culture across the curriculum from artists and cultural professionals.
Please bookmark this page for future updates. Last updated August 2019
Useful resources for your Artsmark journey