The Artswork team are proud to support you on your Artsmark journey as you continue to carry out valuable work protecting and enhancing creative and cultural practice in your education setting.
“The Development Day was very focused; both enjoyable and informative, and I now feel I have a much clearer view of the process. I am looking forward to getting underway with our Statement of Commitment once we have shared our findings with the staff. It’s reassuring to know that once that is submitted there is a support network in place to guide us through the case study aspect.”
– Deirdre Carolin, Arts Co-ordinator, Georgian Gardens C.P. School
As an Artsmark setting in the South East, your application fee ensures that your school or educational setting has access to:
- Artsmark Development Day Training – this is a required training day for two members of school staff, one of whom must be a member of your Senior Leadership Team.
- An optional onetime review of, and written feedback on, your draft Statement of Commitment by a member of the Artswork team before submission to Arts Council England.
- The option of a telephone support session with one of our expert trainers, to give you feedback and advice on your final Case Study, before you submit it to Arts Council England for levelling. *Upcoming sessions are listed on our Training and Events page or via the link below.
In addition, our Connecting With Culture website has been designed to help South East education settings like you, connect with local arts venues and cultural organisations. Check out the organisations local to your setting and make contact via the website’s online form for help embedding arts and culture across the curriculum from artists and cultural professionals.
Please bookmark this page for future updates.
Useful resources available to download:
- Self-Assessment Framework
- Statement of Commitment template
- Top tips for completing your Statement of Commitment
- Case Study template
- Autumn 2018 Case Study Support Sessions- Book here