The Artswork team are proud to support you on your Artsmark journey
“The Development Day was very focused; both enjoyable and informative, and I now feel I have a much clearer view of the process. I am looking forward to getting underway with our Statement of Commitment once we have shared our findings with the staff. It’s reassuring to know that once that is submitted there is a support network in place to guide us through the case study aspect.”
– Deirdre Carolin, Arts Co-ordinator, Georgian Gardens C.P. School
Artsmark registered settings are required to attend an Artsmark Development Day – this is a day of training that should be attended by two members of school/setting staff, one of whom must be a member of your Senior Leadership Team (SLT.) Delivered by one of our expert trainers, this training will explore the Artsmark process and the many benefits of working towards your award. You will get to know the Quality Principles and discover the optional support events, tools and resources available to you at every step of your Artsmark journey such as:
- The opportunity to join our online Artsmark community where you can ask questions, network and collaborate with other Artsmark teachers and setting staff from across the South East. This is an online forum hosted by Basecamp where you will find all the documents you need for your Artsmark journey as well as exclusive resources.
- Our Connecting With Culture website is a great tool for finding arts and cultural organisations and creative practitioners on your doorstep. Look out for the Artsmark Partner logo for those organisations with exclusive offers for Artsmark settings. Use the website’s online form to make contact and begin building projects and partnerships to help embed arts and culture across the curriculum.
- When you have fully drafted your Statement of Commitment, a member of the Artswork team can provide a one-time review of, and written feedback on your Statement before submission to Arts Council England.
- For feedback and advice on your Statement of Impact before you submit it to Arts Council England, you can book a telephone support session with one of our expert trainers. Visit our training and events page for upcoming sessions.
- Our expert trainers also deliver interactive digital support sessions using Zoom video conferencing for you and up to 10 other Artsmark Settings. We provide interactive sessions for support around both key documents (your Statement of Commitment and your Statement of Impact.) We also deliver an Evidencing Impact session to help with evaluation techniques to further support you in writing your Statement of Impact. You may attend these sessions more than once. See our events page for upcoming dates.
We are always looking for new ways to support you so please bookmark this page for future updates. Last updated May 2020
Useful resources for your Artsmark journey