Bookings: Our Terms & Conditions
CORONAVIRUS & ARTSWORK TRAINING COURSES. Last updated 30/04/2020 am: Please note that due to the COVID-19 pandemic, all open Artswork Professional Development courses are currently suspended until further notice. We are currently working on ways to provide training digitally for a number of courses, as well as looking at options for rescheduling dates later in the year. If you have paid to attend an upcoming course your booking will be automatically rolled over onto a online or in person course, and /or a credit note may be issued. A member of our Professional Development team will be in touch with all those with bookings in due course.
For more information, read our latest statement: https://artswork.org.uk/news/coronavirus-artswork-training-courses/
ARTSWORK STANDARD BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
THE SMALL BUT IMPORTANT PRINT
This document constitutes a legally binding agreement between yourself and Artswork, the training provider. Please read the following to ensure you understand our terms and conditions.
Bookings for all open, public courses are processed via Eventbrite. Payment must be made by card, cheque or invoice in advance of the course/event date, except in agreed circumstances. Failure to pay in advance may result in attendance at training being refused or delay in receiving a course-completion certificate. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Artswork Ltd’.
We understand that on occasion cancelling training is unavoidable. Please inform the Manager, Learning & Skills as soon as possible by telephone and email. A booking cannot be considered cancelled until you have received written acknowledgement and confirmation from Artswork by email. Artswork is not liable for any cancellations sent but not received.
- Where cancellations occur more than 8 weeks prior to the first date of training, Artswork will offer alternative dates where possible. Should alternative dates not be agreed a cancellation fee of 25% of the total training cost will apply. Training dates may only be rearranged once after which any subsequent changes will incur the 25% cancellation fee.
- Cancellations less than 8 weeks prior to the first date of training will incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the total training cost.
- Cancellations within 14 working days of the first date of training will incur a cancellation fee of 100% of the total training cost.
* An in-house course is one booked by one or more organisations to train a group of their own staff, volunteers and/or trustees and is tailored to that organisation’s specific training needs.
Open / Public courses
- Where cancellations occur more than 5 working days prior to the first date of training and the full cost of training has been paid, Artswork will offer credit which can be held for one year and used against the cost of any training course we offer (excluding Arts Award). An administrative fee of £10 will be applied which must be paid prior to attending the rebooked training.
- Where cancellations occur less than 5 working days prior to the first date of training, a cancellation fee of 100% of the total training cost will apply.
Artswork reserves the right to implement this cancellation policy according to the above terms and conditions.
Please contact us by telephone as soon as possible if you are unable to attend an event due to illness or unavoidable circumstances. In this instance, you may be provided with appropriate credit, which you may hold for one year and use to attend any Open Course within this time as convenient. You may be liable for a small administration fee to cover costs incurred – this will be decided at Artswork’s discretion in each situation.
Minimum age for booking on to courses is 16 years old. If you are aged 16-18, there may be financial support available. Please contact email@example.com for more information. We will also be able to suggest the most suitable courses for your age range, so that you can get the most out of the training provided.