Date Created: 3rd Jul 2018
We work with arts, culture and heritage organisations to support schools, local authorities, public health agencies and more, equipping them with the resources to use arts and culture as a solution to life-changing objectives.
Partnership Investment means we are able to focus on long-term solutions, rather than one-off interventions, changing the lives of children and young people through lasting and meaningful engagement. Through this collaboration, we work to at least double amounts allocated for supporting projects.
In 2017/18, we targeted our Partnership Investment within Cultural Education Partnership areas, and invested £426,223 into supporting 8 new Partnership Investments. With match funding, this became a total of £964,762 – an investment of £2 for every £1 of Artswork money.
Recent Partnership Investments:
- Canterbury Christ Church University – £32,000 (plus match funding of £32,000)
- Reading Borough Council – £25,000 (plus match funding of £25,000)
- National Children’s Bureau – £25,000 (plus match funding of £25,000)
- Project Art Works – £35,000 (plus match funding of £93,000)
- Hampshire Cultural Trust/Child and Adult Mental Health Services – £105,000 (plus match funding of £105,000)
- Portsmouth Creative Skills programme: £38,485 (plus match funding of £105,631)
- Oxford Youth Arts Partnership (OYAP) – £28,554 (plus match funding of £37,554)
If you would like to know more about getting involved in our Partnership Investment programme, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or phone the office on 02380 332491.